Hi, I'm Reuben Prensky. I live in Port Moody with my amazing wife Zoey and our sweet cat Sita.
My marriage is the most important thing in my life. My wife and I have known each other since we were 12 years old, but we didn't start dating until we were 22. I knew I had found THE ONE, but I was nervous because Zoey had turned down two marriage proposals from previous boyfriends. So I told her she would have to be the one to propose. She did, and we were married within a year.
I am secretly a romantic at heart. One of my greatest passions (don't tell) is reading romance novels. I've read almost every Nora Roberts novel ever written, and I challenge anyone to name a romantic comedy movie my wife and I haven't watched.
The outdoors is where I feel most alive. When I have some free time, you can find me canoeing, hiking, river rafting, kayaking, skiing, and scuba diving - any excuse to get outside and appreciate nature.
For me, life is all about fun. I love to organize fun outings with friends, and I am passionate about spending time in creative ways - especially dancing, singing, and photography. I am very outgoing, and enjoying meeting new people and making new friends.
A few of my favourite things…
- High quality dark chocolate
- Travel (Is there any better way to spend money?)
- Dancing with my gorgeous wife (at least once a week - seriously)
- Binge-watching the latest period piece (Downton Abbey anyone?)
- My wife's smile when I buy her flowers
- Playing hand drums
- Cuddling with my cat
- Cooking (I love trying new recipes)
- Canoe trips with my wife
- Cross-fit training with friends
- Sitting by the fire with hot chocolate and a good romance novel
- Planning my next trip with Zoey
- Finding a great new restaurant (so exciting!)
- Photographing weddings!